Thursday, April 24, 2014

True Friendship


True Friendship
In a small town, there lived three friends a Popsicle, a Tomato and an Onion. They were best friends and they used to be always together. One day they were walking near a pond. Popsicle told that they all can swim in the pond. Tomato was hesitating to get into pond. But Onion and Popsicle asked him to swim. They all three jumped into the water. Popsicle melted in water and only the stick floated in the pond. Tomato understood that Popsicle is gone. Tomato and Onion started crying since they lost their friend. They became sad and came out of the pond.

Tomato and Onion started walking on the road. Tomato tried to cross the road along with the Onion. A fast truck on the road ran over the Tomato and crushed it. Onion called "Tomato! Tomato", but Tomato could not reply. Onion understood that Tomato is also gone. Onion started crying very badly. Onion kept crying for hours.

Seeing this, God came in front of the Onion and asked “Onion! Oh Onion! Why are you crying for a long time! “Onion asked “Who are you?". God told "I am God!” Onion replied “Ok God! Thank you for coming to me. I lost my friends. When Popsicle was gone, I and Tomato were there to cry for him. When Tomato was gone, I was there to cry for him. Now if I am gone, who will cry for me? This makes me sad, so I am crying!" God asked, “What can I do to give you happiness?” Onion told "I want someone to cry when I am also gone". God replied “Ok Onion! I grant you the wish you asked! From now on, everyone will cry when you are gone!” Onion was happy, from that day people get tears when they peel onions.

Moral : If you love your friends truly, God will help you always.
Home

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You have a friend that's right but if you don't know how reliable he is the it's wrong. Because you have to know a that you have how reliable he is an it's important. why? Then read above.

    I'm going to share my experience. One day I was walking on rail way path and very sudden a train came. I have seen the train was coming but I was thinking the train is two far of me and the train will pass without hitting me. but when my friend thrown me out side and the train went with covering that place where I was standing I knew how close I was.

    So Kids, read as much as possible stories to be careful. there is many more website for reading stories like storyteeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the most beautiful moral stories with pleasure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete