Friday, March 25, 2016

The Hungry Mouse

The Hungry Mouse
There was a little mouse named Mogey. He was very hungry. Mogey looked for food near his hole. He saw a house with the door open. He entered the house and ran to the store room. There was a big sack of rice. Mogey ran around the rice sack. He found a small hole in the sack.  He got in to the rice sack through the small hole.

Mogey started eating the rice grains and his stomach became full. Mogey thought "So much rice is here, I will eat as much I want!"
He did not stop eating rice. His stomach started becoming big. After sometime, Mogey's stomach became big and round like a ball.Now he could not come out the hole in the rice sack. He started fearing for his life. If someone sees him in the sack, he will be beaten.

In fear, Mogey shouted "Help! Help!". Another mouse heard his voice.
He came and asked " Who is this shouting for help?"
Mogey replied, " I am Mogey, stuck inside the sack! Please pull me out of the hole, I am unable to come out of it!"
The other mouse made a big hole in the sack with his teeth and pulled Mogey out.

Mogey thanked the other mouse. With surprise, it asked Mogey, "How did you go inside the sack?"
Mogey told, "When I went in, my stomach was empty. I easily went inside the sack through the small hole. I became greedy and ate too much and I could not come out!'
The other mouse advised him not to be greedy and left the place. Mogey returned to his hole.

Moral: Too much of anything is good for nothing.
Home

1 comment:

  1. I have read here a short funny bedtime stories for kids that inspired me to read more stories of kids because it's the most funniest thing that makes me happy teach me morality with out any losses and many more things.

    ReplyDelete